• Win more bids with TRI-reports!
• Easy to read color LCD
• Color-coded PASS/FAIL standards-based test results
• Full-featured OTDR built in!
• Tier 1 and Tier 2 Certification for both multimode and singlemode
• User-friendly diagrams guide users through the testing process!
• Factory located in the heartland of the US!
Encircled Flux (EF) compliance is the latest requirement for testing multimode networks designed for transmission of 10 Gigabits and beyond. When used with EF mode controller cables, FiberOWL 7+ certifiers ensure high-speed multimode networks are compliant to standards-based EF requirements.
User-friendly setup and test procedures. Helpful diagrams on the screen prompt the user to connect the tester to the link as shown, and text-based help screens are available in case users have questions in the field.
Affordability. FiberOWL7+certifiers are a fraction of the cost of bulky over-priced certifiers, saving cost-conscious technicians and installers thousands of dollars that could be better used elsewhere.
Small, compact size. At nearly a third of the size and weight as compared to much bulkier ultra-expensive certifiers on the market, Fiber OWL 7+ certifiers are truly hand-held pocket-sized devices that can be operated in one hand!
NISTTraceable. Like all OWL power meters and light sources, FiberOWL7+ certifiers are NIST-traceable, ensuring customers of reliable test results.