This Variable Attenuator uses collimator lens technology enabling the user to change attenuation through the twist of a top-mounted screw. Use this variable attenuator to simulate the loss in a fiber system or testing your system’s dynamic range. A power meter and light source can be used to determine the fixed attenuation value your system requires. The attenuator has a 0.8dB typical insertion loss and is available in a 2 meter length and may be connectorized. A low back reflection style is prepared with ultra PC connectors maintaining the internal low back reflection characteristics. Attenuation range: 0.8dB to 80dB.
SM Low Back Reflection Variable Attenuator-FC/UPC Connectors
- Adjustable Attenuation in .5dB Increments
- Attenuation Levels 0.8dB to 80dB
- Easy-to-Adjust via Top Mounted Screw
- Typical Insertion Loss 0.8dB
- Pre-Terminated, Low-Reflection FC/UPC Style