The Multilink OTE is designed to support the splicing and termination of optical drops and traditional fiber optic splicing in aerial, pole or wall mount applications. The cover is designed with a latching mechanism to prevent inadvertent closing during installation activities. The OTE is fully kitted to reduce ordering of numerous parts or kits. Enclosure utilizes an easy to assemble cable sealing and retention system, and no special tools are needed. Specifications: 18.5″ x 11.5″ x 6.0″. One splice tray included.
- Cable entry ports: (8) total- 2 express/feeder, 2 branch or lateral, 4 Multiport
- Express/Feeder cable diameter- Max. 1.124″, Min 0.375″
- Branch/Lateral cable diameter- Max. 0.98″, Min 0.30″.
- Capacity: Standard splice trays: 3 (enclosure is equipped with 1 tray)
- Standard cables: 4 (2 express/feeder, 2 branch/lateral)
- FTTH drops: 4 ports (up to 24 individual drops)
- Standard single splices: 36 (can be equipped to support up to 60 fibers)