Compact Node is an epoxy based node cable assembly. Compact Node Cables are designed for HFC (Hybrid Fiber-Coaxial) applications with flexibility to fit aerial, pedestal and vault applications. The epoxy provides exceptional strength and mechanical isolation of the fibers. The compact length provides greater flexibility to install inside tight pedestals and other constricted applications. The central tube construction is easy to install and break-out in splice trays and enclosures. The fiber optic connector fits standard CATV receiver boxes with a 5/8″ thread. Available in various custom configurations up to 12 fibers.
Node Cable 4 Fiber, Loosetube Cable SM, SC/APC -Pigtail 15 meters
- Transports coupler cable from splice boxes to fiber optic processing equipment
- Perfect for aerial splice boxes
- Can be pre-terminated with any fiber optic connector type
- Suitable for cable from 2 to 12 fibers
- Fits standard CATV receiver boxes with a 5/8″ thread