|FITEL Fusion Splicers S123 Series
|Learn How To Use
|Learn to Hold the Power of Light Within Your
BDI DataLynk Fiber Optics Training ...
the only fiber optic network instruction you will ever
Prepare to Learn!
S123C Series- Clad Alignment Fusion Splicer (Single Fiber)
- Rugged and compact hand held design for demanding
- Fast splice (13 sec) at low loss and fast heating (25 sec)
for single fiber 1
- Simple operation with fixed V-groove
- Splicer is compatible with Seikoh Giken 2 and Diamond 3
- 70 cycles (splicing & heating) with a single battery 4
- Available for all METRO/LAN/FTTX fibers including ultra
bendinsensitive fibers (e.g. EZ-Bend® Fiber)
- Easy maintenance – Toolless electrode
replacement/mirror free alignment system
- Easy software upgrade via the Internet
- Easily exchanged fiber holder systems (tight holder/fiber
- PC interface software to allow user management of
splicing programs and results
- Auto-start shrink sleeve oven feature • Improved GUI to
further enhance ease-of-use
- Large memory for storing data (2,000 splice data) and
image (100 images)
- RoHS compliant
|FOT is a full line Stocking Distributor of Fitel Products. Please give us a call for special
pricing on items you do not see as we are currently adding Fitel Products to this page.
Call Bob at: 512-785-9024.
With its low profile and IP-52 rated super rugged body, the FITEL S123 series fusion splicer offers speedy
operation in every splicing field, FTTx, LAN, backbone or long-haul installations. Large battery capacity
makes it possible to perform 70 cycles for S123C and S123M4 with a single battery, and 160 cycles with
two batteries. Combining portability, power flexibility and field ruggedness, the S123 delivers fast and
consistent splicing with outstanding mobility and extreme ease-of-use.
|"Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired of the confusion of the
functionality of other Fusion Splicers on the market? Well, go out
and do the right thing - get a FITEL!"
|Vietnam Veteran-Owned Small Business
How To Place Orders:
4 Ways To Place Orders at Fiber Optic Tools
1.) Via PayPal - Authorized PayPal Account
2.) Via Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
3.) Via Phone - (512) 785-9024
4.) Via Credit Card
Air Freight or Special Handling? NO WORRIES!
GIVE US A CALL and we will handle it for you.
|Questions? Ask the Owner.
Master Fiber Optics Instructor
Certifed by the FOA.
|Return Policy: No returns will be accepted after 30 days from date of shipment. There MUST be an RMA #
with every shipment that is returned. If the RMA # is not clearly visable on package and/or packing list, the
shipment will be refused. Further, there will be a 15% re-stocking charge on all returned items. If there are
Warranty Issues, those will be dealt with on an individual basis.
|We have one
refurbished unit left!
S123C-V2-Extended-Kit Clad Alignment
Fusion Splicer Kit w/ external battery
* S123C-B-V2 Splicer Main Body w/ Heater
* HCC-02 Hard Carrying Case
* S211B-Fiber Optic Stripper
* S326A Hand-Held Precision Cleaver
* S712S-250 250um Fiber Holders (pair)
* S712S-900 900um Fiber Holders (pair)
* S943B Battery (qty 2) & S958C Battery
* S976A AC Adapter
* S969 Spare Electrodes (1 pair)
* D5111 Electrode Cleaning Disk
* FPF-01 Fiber Prep Fluid
* FW-01 Fiber Wipes
* V-Groove Cleaning Brush